An Internet Protocol (IP) camera is a digital video camera employed for surveillance that can send and receive data via a computer network and the internet. The UL-Tech IP Camera is one that you should consider with its technologically advanced features.
These include HD 2.0 megapixel 1080 resolution, clear day and night vision, smooth pan and tilt monitoring, and P2P remote access support. Motion detection can be customised and with the free apps, you can also view the pictures on your phone or computer. Not least, the Camera also has data protection during power outages and up to 128G recording on a TF card for easy playback. Set up is simply plug and play with a Wi-Fi connection and your purchase comes with all the necessary accessories.
So fret no more about the security of your home or loved ones. With the UL-Tech IP Camera, everything is always in clear focus for you to monitor.
*Please use class 10 Micro SD Card in FAT32 format
- HD real 2.0 megapixel 1080P (1920*1080) resolution
- Easy to set connect Wi-Fi, real plug and play
- Support P2P remote access technology
- Standard H.264+ video compression algorithm
- Clear two way audio and talk back
- High resolution cameras with Built-in IR-cut
- Clear day and night vision
- Smooth pan and tilt monitoring
- View on phone or computer by logging in free apps
- Customizable motion detection and pop up notification on app
- Data protection when power outage
- Support up to 128G TF card recording and play back easily
- Brand: UL-Tech
- IR distance: 10m
- Technology: Infared
- Video compression format: MPEG4, MJPEG, H.264
- Sensor: CMOS
- Supported operating systems: WIndows 7, Windows 8, Windows 98, Windows XP
- Customised: Yes
- Supported mobile systems: Android / IOS
- High definition: 1080P (Full HD)
- Audio output: 1CH RCA
- Minimum illumination (lux): 0.4LUX/F2.0
- Style: Dome
- Number: FH1C
- Power consumption: 5W
- Power cable length: 96cm
- Network interface: Wi-Fi/802.11/b/g
- Type: IP camera
- Sensor brand: Sony
- Installation: Ceiling
- Connectivity: IP/ Network wired
- Power supply: 5v2
- ALens: 3.6mm
- IR-leds: Yes
- Storage card slot: Mircro TF card 32/ 64/ 128GB
- Display: HD/ SD/ LD
- Camera colour: Black
- 1 x 1080P Wireless IP Camera
- 1 x Power Adaptor
- 1 x Wall Bracket
- 1 set x Mounting Screws
- 1 x User Manual
We comply with return, repairs and replacement policies that are consistent with Australian Consumer Laws
30-day Change of Mind Policy
You have the option to return any unopened, unused item in its original packaging for any reason, within 30 days of receiving the item. Terms and Conditions applies, please visit our Refund Policy page.
We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect, missing parts or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within 1-2 weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
If you need to return an item, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We ship Australia wide only.
We do not offer express shipping
The estimated delivery time frames are:
For customers in VIC, approximately 3 - 5 working days;
For customers in NSW, SA, ACT, approximately 4 - 8 working days;
For customers in QLD, NT, WA and TAS, approximately 7 - 10 working days.
Note - We may ask for additional shipping cost where we have mentioned Paid Shipping and Metro Cities Free on product. This will applicable only if your shipping address is in regional Areas, you will not see at checkout however we will confirm before processing your order.