Simplecom CHN410 Aluminium 3 Port USB 3.0 HUB with Gigabit Ethernet Adapter 1000Mbps Black
Premium Aluminium Unibody Design, Compact and Durable
CHN410 is sturdy and durable with premium aluminium unibody. Sleek and simple designed with 3 USB 3.0 ports on the top and an innovative built-in RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet adapter on the end, accommodate your collection of USB device without cluttering your desk space.
Rapid and stable Data Syncing
Superspeed 3 USB 3.0 ports inserted with the quality controller chipset, behave as rapid and stable data syncing; provide up to 5Gbps data transfer rate (actual transmission speed is limited by the setting of the device connected) .
Top fast Network speed
The Ethernet USB 3.0 hub has a built-in Gigabit Ethernet Adapter. It is an upgraded USB 3.0 hub which endows your PC with a Gigabit Ethernet port which accesses superfast network speed up to 1000Mbps and downwards compatible with 10/100Mbps.
- Aluminum Unibody Design, Compact and Durable
- Add three USB3.0 ports and one RJ45 Gigabit ethernet port, especially as flexible solution for Ultrabooks, notebooks and tablets featuring USB interfaces
- Theoretical maximum transfer of up to 5 Gbps, complete utilisation of Gigabit Ethernet connection resources
- The Gigabit Ethernet port supports up to 1000Mbps and downwards compatible with 10/100Mbps
- Compatible with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3az (Energy Efficient Ethernet)
- Supports full duplex operation with IEEE 802.3x flow control and half duplex operation with back-pressure flow control
- Supports IPv4/IPv6 protocols, dual channel transfer mode, automatic transfer and data stream reversing regulation
- The LED indicator on the top of hub shows the working status of USB data transfer; while the two LEDs near Ethernet adapter indicate network connection and connecting status
- Integrated Ethernet driver, Supports Hot Swap, Plug & Play, backwards compatible with USB 2.0
- Support Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32/64-bit), Mac OS 10.6 and above, Linux
- 1x CHN410
- 1x User Manual
- For stable operation, devices connected to this hub should not exceed a combined current of 5V 900mAh. Do not connect it to more than one high power-consuming device, such as USB HDDs, USB Fan, etc.
- This hub is not meant to serve as a stand-alone charger. It is not compatible with iPads or any other devices with irregular charging requirements.
We Also Recommend
Choetech XCH-1803 USB C to HDMI Braided Cable 4K@60Hz
Choetech T521-S Fast Qi Wireless Car Charging Dock
Simplecom SE515 Tool-Free NVMe / SATA Dual Protocol M.2 SSD to USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type C Enclosure