FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What payment method do you accept?
We accept VISA, Mastercard and PayPal. When you are directed to checkout page, you can choose to pay by any method.
How long does it take to confirm the payment?
Warehouse Deal will only dispatch items when full payment is received. Payment generally takes 2-3 days to process. In some exceptional cases, it could take up to 5 days or more.
Can I come to your warehouse to pay and pick up the item?
Unfortunately, all payment has to be made when you proceed to checkout on our website; and pick up is not available in order to save time for our distribution centre to dispatch all orders efficiently.
Is the product cost inclusive of GST?
Yes. All product costs have included GST.
Do you ship to international address?
Currently, we only ship within Australia.
How are the items delivered?
The item is shipped via Australia Post, Fastway, Toll or Allied Express, according to the size and weight of the item. A tracking number will also be updated to you after dispatch. Check out our Shipping Guide page for more information.
Can I use my own delivery service?
We only use our nominated carrier for delivery.
How can I cancel my order?
Please note that we can only cancel your order if the item has not been dispatched from our warehouse. As we operate a fast and automated dispatching system, but need time to respond to your message, we can only do our best to help.
How long does it take to ship to my customers?
The estimated delivery time frames are:
- For customers in VIC, approximately 3 - 5 working days;
- For customers in NSW, SA, ACT, approximately 4 - 8 working days;
- For customers in QLD, NT,WA and TAS, approximately 7 - 10 working days.
- Delivery time only starts after buyers’ payments have been cleared and the item has been dispatched from our warehouse (usually 1 working day after receipt of cleared payment).
- We are unable to guarantee a delivery on any specific dates or times as this is not something our delivery partners would be able to guarantee either.
When will the item be dispatched?
Most items will be dispatched the very next day after full payment is received.
Where can I find the delivery information?
Tracking information will be emailed and text to you. Alternatively, you can also view it in the Shipped tab in the Order List page.
Do you offer warranty?
Warehouse Deal generally offers a 12-month warranty on all products, unless stated otherwise. Some products will be provided with extended warranty for your peace of mind. Electronics products come with a 3-month warranty. Please refer to the product listing for the warranty period.The following terms and conditions apply to the warranty:
- Damages due to misuse by the user or during delivery will not be covered by this warranty
- This warranty does not cover any accessories or bonus gifts. Regarding to accessory and bonus gift, they would be noted in our listing would, include (but limited to ) battery, carry bag, etc.
- Damage on Arrival (DOA)
This warranty only applies to items that are broken when arrived or appear to be not functioning on initial usage. The following terms and conditions apply to DOA warranty:
- You must check their item(s) and report the damages or faults(pictures or videos) to us by email after receiving the item(s). We reserve the right to refuse any claims made after this timeframe or additional charges (postage and handling) may apply.
- Please do not return the faulty item to us without our approval.
What should I do if there is a part missing?
Please check the packaging very thoroughly as the small components might become loose during the shipping. If there is a part missing, please contact us immediately on firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can offer our assistance.
Refund and replacement
Refund and replacement generally take up to 3 working days to process, and will notify you right after it has been processed.NOTE:
- A refund or replacement will not be provided if products are being misused, mishandled or mistakenly installed. Customers are responsible for following the instructions and advice given by the manufacturers.