Clothing Returns and Refund
We ask that any items your order is thoroughly checked upon arrival to your connivence as we will not accept any loose pieces or packs after a 14 DAY PERIOD from when you received the Goods.
- Only if the product adheres to our company policy then faulty items can be returned to us provided that:
- Items are returned within 14 days of delivery.
- Items are unworn, unwashed, unperfumed, free from makeup and stains.
- All labels are still attached on the product (including the care instructions, size tags, and barcode).
Customers are responsible for the shipping fees associated with returned items and exchange orders delivered to your nominated address
- The product has not been worn (except to try on for size).
- The product has not been soiled or damaged.
- The product has not been altered by you in any way.
*** IMPORTANT *** Any items returned with offensive body odour, perfume/deodorant, hair, pet hair or stains will be returned to you at your expense and you will not receive a refund, exchange or credit.
All returns are processed within 1-3 working days from the date the item is received.
Proof of Return
Once you have posted the item/s to us we require you to provide proof of your return and a tracking number to email@example.com
Faults must be reported within 7 days from purchase.
To organize a return, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org notifying that you would like to return faulty Goods, specifying exactly what Goods (style number, colour and size) and when they were purchased or what the invoice number is and giving full details of the defect or fault, including images of the fault.
Once we have reviewed the email, if the faulty items have been approved we will let you know further processs.
Returned faulty items undergo a professional assessment and Warehouse Deal reserves the right to reject your claim if we deem the fault was caused by misuse or purposeful damage to the item.