Looking for storage that works across your USB Type-C and Type-A devices? Whether you’re taking amazing photos of your latest adventure or creating content in the office, the SanDisk Ultra Dual Drive Go is the 2-in-1 flash drive that lets you easily move files between USB Type-C smartphone, tablets and Macs and USB Type-A computers.(2) Just plug in the drive to easily free up space on your smartphone or to automatically back up your photos, videos, music, documents and contacts.(3) Plus, the dual-purpose swivel design protects connectors and features a keyring hole to take your drive on the go. | (2) Mobile device requires USB Type-C port and On-The-Go (OTG) support. See official SanDisk website for list of compatible devices. (3) Download and installation of SanDisk Memory Zone app required.
- The 2-in-1 flash drive with a reversible USB Type-C and a traditional Type-A connector.
- Seamlessly move content between your USB Type-C smartphone, tablets and Macs and USB Type-A computers(2) | (2) Mobile device requires USB Type-C port and On-The-Go (OTG) support. See the official SanDisk website for a list of compatible devices.
- Free up space on your USB Type-C smartphone(2)
- Automatically back up photos with SanDisk Memory Zone app(3) | (3) Download and installation of SanDisk Memory Zone app required.
- High-performance USB 3.1 Gen 1 drive with 150MB/s read speeds(1) | (1) Read speeds up to 150MB/s. Write speed lower and vary by capacity. USB Type-C port with USB 3.1 Gen 1/ USB 3.0 support required. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors. 1MB = 1,000,000 bytes.
- Capacity: 64 GB
- Read Speed: up to 150 MB/s*
- Form Factor: USB 3.1 GNN 1 and USB Type-C
We comply with return, repairs and replacement policies that are consistent with Australian Consumer Laws
30-day Change of Mind Policy
You have the option to return any unopened, unused item in its original packaging for any reason, within 30 days of receiving the item. Terms and Conditions applies, please visit our Refund Policy page.
We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect, missing parts or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within 1-2 weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
If you need to return an item, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We ship Australia wide only.
We do not offer express shipping
The estimated delivery time frames are:
For customers in VIC, approximately 3 - 5 working days;
For customers in NSW, SA, ACT, approximately 4 - 8 working days;
For customers in QLD, NT, WA and TAS, approximately 7 - 10 working days.
Note - We may ask for additional shipping cost where we have mentioned Paid Shipping and Metro Cities Free on product. This will applicable only if your shipping address is in regional Areas, you will not see at checkout however we will confirm before processing your order.